The Leukens is the former Stadium of KVV Overpelt-Fabriek even though during that time it was known as “Indusstadion“.
VV (Vlug en Vrij; Fast and free) Overpelt was founded in 1937 and promoted to the 4th National Division in 1954. In 1957 they made it to the Third National Division and from 1982 and for a period of 3 years they joined the Second Division. In the middle of the 1990s they relived that high point for another three seasons before financial troubles started to arise. The club itself meanwhile had changed her name to VV Overpelt-Fabriek (Overpelt-Factory as the stadium was in a small neighborhood dominated by a zinc factory) so the popular name finally matched the official naming. During the 2002-2003 season neighbouring Lommelse SK went bankrupt and the decision was made to merge the two clubs and start again in the Third National Division with the Matricule of Overpelt-fabriek.
After the merger with Lommel SK in 2003 to KVSK United, local club k. Overpelt VV moved to the stadium and renamed it “De Leukens”. In 2014 Overpelt VV itself merged with Esperanza Neerpelt and the new club, Esperanza Pelt, would move away to play its games in the stadium of Esperanza.
Due to its location in an industrial area De Leukens has since been demolished.